Conference & Exhibition
25-27 March 2021
3D Virtual Platform
The GCC Cardiology Conference and Exhibition is a platform that connects together the entire Cardiology community within the GCC to share and exchange experiences in the field.
The aim of the Conference is to promote the highest standards of care in cardiovascular medicine through professional, scientific & educational activities, to fight and prevent different cardiovascular diseases and to enhance the awareness of heart health in the GCC communities.
The GCC Cardiology event 2021 will cover: Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction, Heart Failure with preserved EF, Dysipidemia: Lowering of LDL Cholesterol & Clinical Benefits, Antiplatelets/anticoagulation in various clinical settings.
We look forward to your participation which gives us the opportunity to contribute to your professional success.
Who Should Attend
- Cardiac Nurses
- Cardiac surgeons
- Cardio-thoracic surgeons
- Cardiology Researchers
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Research scholars
- Practicing Cardiologists
- Vascular Biologists
- Acute medicine Specialists
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Antiplateles / Anticoagulants
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Diabetes & Cardiovascular Diseases
- Engage with 1000+ Healthcare Professionals who will recommend or buy your product
- Highlight your brand at an exclusive healthcare gathering
- Network with decision makers from Hospital/ Clinics, Distributors, Government Authorities
- Reach out to new and existing clients of UAE and GCC markets
- Showcase your latest product and services at the premier GCC cardiology event
Prof. Konstantinos P. Tsioufis
MD, PhD, FESC, FACC
- Professor of Cardiology
- Director of the 1st Department of Cardiology, University of Athens, Hippocratio Hospital, Greeece
- President of ESH (2018-19)
View more details
- He was a post-doctoral fellow at the Veterans Affairs Medical Centre, Georgetown University Washington DC USA.
- He has more than 400 publications inpeer-reviewed Journals, more than 11000 citations and more than 450 invited lectures at international meetings.
- Co-editor of the books ‘’interventional therapies of secondary and essential hypertension’’ and ‘’ ESH Manual of Hypertension, 5th edition, 2019’’ .
- He has contributed with more than 20 Chapters in Books. Member of the Editorial Board and Reviewer in many Cardiology and Hypertension Journals .
- Prof Tsioufis has served as President of European Society of Hypertension (ESH) (2017-19) and President of the Hellenic Society of Cardiology (2016-18)
Prof. Abdalla Shehab
MBChB, MD, MMEd, PhD, CCST, FRCP, FRCP, FACP, FESC, FACC, FSCAI, FAHA
- Professor of Cardiology, UAE
- Vice President of The Gulf Intervention Society
- Editor in Chief NEMJ
View more details
- Professor Shehab has 25 years experience in internal medicine, cardiology, interventional cardiology and medical education
- Professor Shehab is a chief editor of Emirates Medical Journal and has also served as editor in many other regional and international journals.
- He has published 152 paper in Medline.
Prof. Waleed Abdullah Al Habeeb
President of the Saudi Heart Association
Heart Failure & Heart Transplantation King Saud University, Riyadh
Prof. Mohammed Arafah
Senior consultant intervention cardiologist
Professor of Cardiac Sciences King Saud University
Senior Consultant Cardiologist at Dallah Cardiac center Riyadh
THE CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS WILL ACQUIRE THE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATON CREDIT POINTS.
Credits points, will be announced 10 working days after the live conference days.
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to the registered email address, under the registered full name, as a PDF within 10 days after the conclusion of the 30- days on demand, to allow maximum benefit to the participants. Attendance of 75% of the session is mandatory to claim your credit points. Attendance is monitored and recorded, for all live-days and the 30-days on-demand playback.